Dosage Of Good Health Quotes To Keep You Healthy

"Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it." - Josh Billings.

I agree with the above
health quote. Like many of you, I took my health for granted, until the day I was diagnosed with coronary heart disease and I had to go for an expensive and risky bypass surgery.
good health quotes
To be honest, I had never thought I would be one of those
who would have heart problem. At that time, I was in my mid-thirties, not obese, a teetotaler and I didn't gorge on unhealthy food. The only thing was I hardly or almost never exercise. I was living a sedentary and stressful life because of my failed business and a bad marriage.

Thinking back, it was not my diet, but the daily stress and most probably due to hereditary. From what I have read, there is a very high tendency for children of parents with heart and blood vessel diseases to suffer the same fate. I agree there is nothing you can do about hereditary, but you can minimize heart attack risk by living a healthier and stress-free lifestyle.

One key advice from me is to do exercise. The simplest and the most effective way is by walking.
It is said that by walking 30 minutes a day, can add an extra 1.3 healthy years to your life.

Anyway, I hope the list of quotes about health which I have gathered below could motivate you to start taking care of your health. As Carrie Latet said: "If you don't take care of yourself, the undertaker will overtake that responsibility for you."


"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
- Jim Rohn

“The only way to keep
your health is to eat what you don't
want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not.” - Mark Twain

"The first wealth is health."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson


“Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy
and wise” - Benjamin Franklin

"Time and health are two precious assets that we don't
recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted." - Denis Waitley

"Life is not merely to be alive, but to be well.
" - Marcus
Valerius Martial “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” - Buddha

“To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” - William Londen

“So many people spend their health gaining wealth, and then
have to spend their wealth to regain their health.” - A. J. Reb Materi

"Doctors are always working to preserve our health and cooks to destroy it, but the latter are the more often successful." - Denis Diderot

"Sickness comes on horseback but departs on foot."
-
Dutch Proverb

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.”
- Henri Frederic Amiel

“Good health and good sense are two of life's greatest
blessings.” - Publilius Syrus

"He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has
everything." - Arabic Proverb

“Health is not valued till sickness comes.”
- Thomas Fuller


"A man's health can be judged by which he takes two at a time - pills or stairs." - Joan Welsh

"When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no “I’ll start tomorrow.” Tomorrow is disease."
- V.L. Allineare


You can take as much dosage of these good health quotes as you like, together with a balanced diet and some simple exercises to keep you healthy.