Uplifting Quotes About Life To Start Your Day

Wake up to uplifting quotes about life or uplifting sayings with Shirelee.

Like every one else, I don't wake up every morning all pumped up and raring to face another new day with gusto. Some mornings I do wake up from the wrong side of the bed, so to speak. Feeling lousy. Instead of rolling back into my warm blanket, I crawl out of bed, do some simple stretching exercise and then I head into my bathroom and do my wash-up. Next I make myself a cup of hot refreshing chamomile tea.

uplifting quotes about lifeUplifting Quotes To Boost Your Life

Instead of reading my morning papers, I usually read through my collection of quotes about life and inspirational sayings. I find reading and reflecting over these uplifting quotes can get me out from the doldrums. The power of words or quotes can quickly put me on a positive and happier mood.

Here are some inspiring doses of daily uplifting quotes of life which can help to boost your morning mood.

"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else." -Booker T. Washington

"The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose." -Hadia Bejar

"Ask yourself this question:Will this matter a year from now?" - Richard Carlson

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill

"It is not length of life, but depth of life." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." - Buddha

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." - Steven Coallier

"When you chose not to decide you have already made a choice!" - Anonymous

“In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity” - Albert Einstein

"Change your thoughts and you change your world." - Norman Vincent Peale

“For fast-acting relief, try slowing down” - Lily Tomlin

"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere." - Anonymous

Image: sakhorn38 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Technorati Tags: , , ,