Uplifting Quotes About Life To Get Us Going

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here, we might as well dance." This is one of my all-time favorite uplifting quotes about life. How true isn't it?

Yes, life can never be perfect, so live with it and enjoy the moment while it lasts. Stop splitting hair, but instead let your hair down instead.

uplifting quotes about lifeUplifting Quotes About Life To Pep You Up

Life can get better, but it is definitely getting shorter by the second. I believe we should focus on those important positive and happy side of life. After all, having a positive outlook and happiness enable us to cope better with stressful situations, which reduces the harmful health effects of stress on our mind and body. That's why I always believe health and happiness are two essential aspects of life.

Here are some of my favorite uplifting quotes about life:

"He that can't endure the bad will not live to see the good." -Anonymous

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." - Confucius

"Life is the sum of all your choices." - Albert Camus

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those." - Anonymous

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." - Confucius

"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives." - Annie Dillard

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on." - Havelock Ellis

"Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow." - Mahatma Gandhi

"Live with no excuses and love with no regrets." - Montel

"There is nothing permanent except change." – Greek proverb

"It is only life and love that give love and life." - Elbert Hubbard

"And remember, no matter where you go, there you are." - Confucius

Don't you find these uplifting sayings inspiring? Anyway, I would be sharing with you more uplifting quotes about life soon.

Image: Vlado / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,